INHSU is expanding at a critical and exciting point in history for the management of HCV, particularly for people who use drugs. As an INHSU member, you will be part of the vanguard in responding to hepatitis.
INHSU is a vibrant organisation that explores new ideas and issues, providing a space for people to collaborate and form new partnerships.
We are fortunate to collaborate with many others and to have members representing a wide-range of expertise; community members, researchers, clinicians, clinical educators, activists, policy makers, people working in HIV and/or co-infection and those working in drug and alcohol and addiction.
We have an interest in work that supports the most vulnerable including indigenous peoples, people who are incarcerated, who have mental health issues and who may be homeless or stateless.
INHSU members play a vital role in continuing to develop the network.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
• Receive a quarterly member newsletter
• Receive discounted registration rates to the Annual Conference
• Be able to contribute to policy and clinical recommendation development
• Be invited to contribute to the Annual Conference, through committee participation or abstract review
• Contribute to the governance of the organisation by voting at the general assembly of members, and standing for election
• Be able to suggest activities to the Board and bring forward projects in which INHSU might engage
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Membership is per calendar year, or part thereof (1st Jan – 31st Dec). Two types of membership are available:
FULL INHSU MEMBERSHIP €50
(this category applies to everyone that is not eligible for the discounted membership rate)
DISCOUNTED INHSU MEMBERSHIP €20
(this category available to community workers, students, people living with hepatitis C or consumers only)