INHSU 2021’s virtual ticket gives you access to hundreds of sessions, workshops, posters, oral abstracts and more, available during and after the conference. Sessions included in the virtual ticket include:
- Live-streamed content: Listen to all plenaries, speakers, and oral abstracts live during the three days of the conference. You’ll also be able to ask questions via our online Q&A function
- On-demand content: Is the time difference making it difficult to join for live sessions? All sessions will be available on-demand for three months after the conference ends. There are also additional oral abstracts only available virtually
- Satellite sessions: We know that interacting live is one of the most important parts of a conference, and that’s why we’ll be holding satellite sessions in the weeks after the conference, in various time zones. These events will consist of live speaker Q&As, live presentations, and interactive workshops. We’ll be announcing more soon
- Virtual networking opportunities: Connect with other delegates using our state-of-the-art virtual event platform
Virtual ticket prices
Membership to INHSU costs just €90 or €30 if you are a nurse/allied health practitioner or from a low-middle income country. Membership is free for community members and students. To join as a member and access exclusive member-only conference rates click here. To check on your membership status please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Nurses, Allied Health & Social Workers||€99||€199||$157||$315|
|Low-Middle Income Countries||€99||€199||$157||$315|
- All prices are shown in both EURO and the estimated equivalent price in AUD. All registration fees will be charged in EURO
- Please note that any registrations made after 19 September 2021 will incur a €50.00 late booking fee.
Group registration for virtual attendance
Using the Group Registration Portal you will be able to designate a group coordinator then register, view and manage multiple virtual registrations in one place as well as receive one invoice for multiple registrations.
For virtual registrations for groups of 2 or more, register here: