By joining INHSU, you are joining a global network of people committed to creating a world where people who use drugs have equitable access to the treatment and care they need to live healthier lives.
Our members are based across the world and come from all walks of life; researchers, practitioners, allied health professionals, advocates, policymakers – and at the heart of it all – community members who have lived experiences of using drugs.
Through membership, you can meet, learn from, and collaborate with peers globally. You can help shape policies and recommendations. You can access member-only content and research. But perhaps most importantly, you can support INHSU to continue to advocate for people who use drugs, and fund evidence-based projects that improve their health and wellbeing globally.
- Collaborate with peers globally and contribute to policy and/or clinical recommendation development
Access professional development opportunities including Special Interest Groups and program steering committees
- Receive the monthly members’ newsletter
- Be invited to contribute to the Annual Conference, and other events, through committee participation or abstract review
- Enjoy discounted registration rates to the Annual Conference and other INHSU events
- Contribute to the governance of the organisation by voting at the annual General Assembly Meeting and standing for election
|Membership category||Annual Fee||Description|
Nurses, Allied Health, Social Workers, Community Workers*, and those from LMIC**
*To be eligible you must be employed by a not-for-profit community organisation, work for a community-based organisation or direct-action group.
** Countries that are considered Low Income Economies and Lower-Middle Income Economies by the World Bank. Please visit the World Bank website for the latest information on world economy classifications.
Community* and students**
*A person with lived experience of hepatitis and/or HIV and/or drug use
** A student is defined as a holder of a full-time student identification card from a recognised tertiary or secondary educational institution or international student card.
If you believe you are eligible for a discounted or complimentary membership, please contact email@example.com to receive a discount code.