COVID-19 Safety Policy
Attendees should not attend if they have tested positive for COVID or are feeling unwell and displaying COVID symptoms.
For those attending the INHSU 2022 Conference:
- Mask wearing will not be mandatory, however, it is recommended that face coverings be worn in indoor crowded spaces, unless exempt, eating, drinking, or dancing
- There will be masks available at the conference registration
- Hybrid option is available. We have a flexible system so that you can transfer your in-person registration to virtual if you become unwell or if you feel uncomfortable about travelling and attending (note, there are no charges or refunds for changes)
- Contactless check in / registration available
- Hand sanitisation stations will be available throughout the venue
- The conference venue is a COVID-compliant venue and has increased ventilation, improving fresh air circulation. The venue has also enhanced all cleaning measures, with a focus on high touch point areas
All attendees at the Conference will be required to comply with COVID safe guidelines and protocols in place at the conference venue, which will be aligned with Government health advice during this time.