INHSU’s Special Interest Group, INHSU Prisons, is undertaking a two-year project to develop a toolkit to enhance the scale up of hepatitis C testing and treatment services in the prison sector.
As part of this project, we are seeking the views and perspectives of policy makers, funders of prison/prison health services and programs, and implementers of health interventions in prisons to ensure the tools, resources and guides meet the needs of those involved in advocating for or implementing hepatitis C testing and treatment in the prison sector.
All those who complete the survey will go into the draw to win a complimentary registration to the 2023 INHSU Conference in Geneva, Switzerland. Participation in the survey is free and to be submitted online only. One entry per email address.
Below are the related Terms & Conditions.
- The promoter of the ‘INHSU Prisons Advocacy Toolkit Survey’ is The International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users (INHSU), Schützengasse 31, CH-8001, Zürich, Switzerland, Secretariat: Level 3, 160 Clarence Street Sydney NSW 2000
- The prize consists of one complimentary registration to the 2023 INHSU conference. The winner will also be profiled through the INHSU prisons network.
- The conference pass must be used for the October 2023 conference. If the conference is delayed or cancelled due to COVID-19 or other unforeseen reasons, the pass can be redeemed for the 2024 Conference at the latest
- By completing this survey, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- You have the right to unsubscribe from INHSU emails at any time via a link provided at the bottom of all email communications.
- The survey is open globally to policy makers, funders of health services and programs and implementers of health interventions in prisons. Entrants must be aged 18+
- Closing date for entries is 11:59PM CET on Tuesday 11th April 2023. After this time and date, strictly no further entries will be permitted
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The winner will be chosen by the INHSU Prisons Executive Committee through a randomised selection process
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize, no cash or other alternative is available
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize, an alternative submission may be chosen by the INHSU Prisons Executive Committee, but this is subject to change and is not guaranteed
- INHSU reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it believes has reason to believe has breached any of the above conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the survey
- INHSU’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the survey will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the survey closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, INHSU reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation required, including but not limited to a legal release, talent release and indemnity form
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the survey award and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the survey award will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The survey and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
- The winners name will be available within 28 days after closing date via social media, INHSU website and other INHSU platforms.
For any questions about the survey or to request further information, please contact [email protected]